2013 was very good to us. 2013 was very hard on us. God was faithful through it all.
My goals for 2014 are different than last year. I’m different than I was last year. My faith and my relationship with God have a well worn look and an increased sense of intimacy. It is from that viewpoint that this year’s goals emerged.
I will post them here in a nice tidy list. The details for the first 5 goals and the last goal are written out in separate posts. These are not in any particular order, other than how I wrote them.
1. Top 10 Books for 2014. These books are my priority reading for the year. Looking forward to growing in my faith.
2. Journaling in 2014. Journal more. Thank God daily. Psalm 102:18
4. Hospitality in 2014. My husband and I are committed to making hospitality a priority. 12 months – 12 couples/groups. Romans 12:12
5. Generosity in 2014. Increase our giving to include donations to area pregnancy centers. 2 Corinthians 9:6-11
6. Read through the Bible in a year. We love this plan!
7. Memorize the book of Colossians. I am a bit partial to a different method, but I want to try this one out. Psalm 119:11
8. Hand write six letters to my adult children. 2 Thessalonians 2:15-17
9. Focus daily on marriage and encouraging my husband. Ephesians 5:33
10. Pray more. Because not much else is more important. 1 Thessalonians 5:17
May His Name be magnified in my life and in yours!
Please leave a comment, or your link in the comments if you blog, about what your goals are for 2014.